add to wish list | library


9 of 10 recommend this,
would you recommend it?

yes | no

 
 
 
amazon.de
 
 
 
 
 

Discussion: The Pearls of Polish Music - Lutoslawski

Posts: 5

Post by Windsurfer March 7, 2006 (1 of 5)
Does anyone besides myself have difficulty accessing the BeArTon website? I would like to purchase both discs but all I get when I click on the link from here is a picture of a BeArTon disc with no further links on it. Can anyone offer assistance?

Post by Peter March 7, 2006 (2 of 5)
Windsurfer said:

Does anyone besides myself have difficulty accessing the BeArTon website? I would like to purchase both discs but all I get when I click on the link from here is a picture of a BeArTon disc with no further links on it. Can anyone offer assistance?

You need to click on the Union Jack! :-)

Both the Lutoslawski and Szymanowski discs are absolutely first-class performances and recordings, I think.

Post by Windsurfer March 7, 2006 (3 of 5)
Peter said:

You need to click on the Union Jack! :-)

Both the Lutoslawski and Szymanowski discs are absolutely first-class performances and recordings, I think.

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You!!

Post by terence April 20, 2007 (4 of 5)
i bought this and the szymanowski disc through the bearton website. they cost me just under £10 each (including P+P to the UK) and arrived in just over a week.

very impressive service!

Post by Sigfred April 21, 2007 (5 of 5)
terence said:

i bought this and the szymanowski disc through the bearton website. they cost me just under £10 each (including P+P to the UK) and arrived in just over a week.

very impressive service!

For me I had to pay few £ extra, but I they have very good service: they answer e-mails promptly as well has handle issues in a very good way. For me it was that the site has problems with some character sets when using a credit card, but that was easily resolved with an e-mail.

Closed